Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year

alexsweetcharity.blogspot.com
My new years eve was spent bar hopping with some wonderful friends.
This is just us intoxicated on the party bus - you missed a good time if you weren't here!

Happy new years to everyone. Thank you for all of your love and support. I know I have not written in a while. For those that know me, you know that the December period is a hard time of year for me. Let us celebrate the start of a new year and new beginnings. 2013 took some great people from us let us celebrate their lives in 2014. 
I am looking forward to this year and to my new resolution: to be more selfish!
I love you all with every fibre - may this be a great year.


alexsweetcharity.blogspot.com
Happy faces are the 2014 look!

1 comment:

  1. Sad I missed it. Just hope to see more of you this year. All the best for 2014 LadySweet.

    ReplyDelete