Wednesday 27 March 2013

Splashy Fen 2013 - Part 1

I designed this page for The Weekend Witness 23/03/2013.


Ok so I guess I have to explain my absence from all social media sites … I feel like a naughty schoolchild waiting to be spanked and told “NAUGHTY”!

I have too much shit to get done before Splashy!

I know what you are thinking; “Quit your whining bitch”! Well fok julle, Splashy takes planning ok.
So if you are in the throes of depression because you don’t know what to expect then please enlarge the Splashy page which I designed for you. No really, I worked hard on it and I think my little colourful tents are inspired.

If you want to party with me then Join me at the Uber Cool Dance Valley:
For the second year running, Uber Cool Dance Valley hits Splashy Fen. Festival goers can enjoy KZN’s biggest, live music dance festival, celebrated over 5 days. This year you can expect to see over 50 DJ’s and electronic acts from around the country. Some of the highlights are P.H.Fat, Kid Robot & Phizicist, Niskerone ft Miki San, Veranda panda, Night Vision, Liver, Tommy Gun and many more.
If you were lucky enough to get a ticket, entrance allows you full access into the Uber Cool Dance Valley private camp site as well as access to all stage; the Day River stage, the Splashy Fen stages and the Electronic stage. There is also an afterhours Headphone disco, limited day passes are available at the gate for R30. Contact George at 073 274 8649 or ubercoolevents@gmail.com for more information.

I am super excited for P.H. Fat, Phizicist, Niskerone and Miki San and my new friend Jay Tweek. After that, friends, I plan on sitting back and having a drink.

Other things to look forward to at splashy this year are:



Smelly, dirty teenager who have just discovered drinking ...


Hipsters - many.



Mud children




And, of course, toilet bushes!


So pack your toothbrush, hand-sanitiser, an extra loo roll and some warm clothes.
I am super keen to meet all of you wonderful people at Splashy. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment