Monday 15 April 2013

4U Rage Intro - Rocca Bar Street Party

alexsweetcharity.blogspot.com
It's pure love between us! 

This weekend was probably one of the busiest to date – and it followed after one of the busiest weeks of my life. Slowly and happily my career is starting to take off and the sheer excitement of my wonderful life has left me in a crazy stupor. I really do mean crazy. I mean like bat-shit crazy.

After my busy week, my plan was to pop into three events in Durban for a couple of hours and then to go home to bed on Friday night. Then I heard that my wonderful friend Chanelle would be in town, so one thing lead to another and we ended up planning a whole night of partying instead. 

After a long drive we arrived at our accommodation for the night, both needing to pee really bad. You know the night is about to go south when you step out of the car at a gated residence and find yourself squatting behind a tree. Chanelle is the kind of friend you can pull your pants down in front of. As soon as we got inside our host said she could see everything from the window. She also alerted us to the fact that our heels looked like we had just run through a sprinkler.

Our first destination was an awesome club that I usually go to and I really wanted to party with my friend that night. But as soon as we got there I knew something was different. We were the oldest people there. It was crazy. We stood out from the crowd looking about a hundred years old. But being the positive person I am we decided to persevere and have a drink. Many Tequilas and a G & T later and we were still the oldest people in the club. So I decided to called up my wonderful friend Jay Tweek and asked him where the hell he was. 

alexsweetcharity.blogspot.com
I never could handle my tequilas!
We arrived at the Rocca bar Street Party completely overdressed. I was wearing a slutty dress with fantastic red wedges and, needless to say, my pretty shoes are now ruined. We found Jay and started ordering shots. I am not entirely sure what else we did that night besides drink, dance and party.

Rocca was really awesome – they should host outdoor events more often. The club has a really interesting design and when it is opened up like it was on Friday, it becomes a really fun maize of music. Chanelle and I ruined our shoes dancing to P.H.Fat. We realised that all the adults we had missed in the previous club were at this bar instead. Which is another reason I am so impressed because with the thousands of bodies all around, we had no problem at all getting a drink, perfect!

alexsweetcharity.blogspot.com
Jay Tweek doing his thang, take a look at those guns.

Jay was asked to play with Veranda Panda so Chanelle and I spent the rest of the night dancing. As soon as his set was done at around four, he gave us a lift home, but not before getting a meat pie at the local petrol station (this is getting to be a habit). Then Chanelle showed me how to TC (tactical chunder) which was just hilarious and didn’t work at all. Now that I am sober I realise that Jay is probably horrified at having to watch me behave so inappropriately. But at least he laughed! 

We woke up the next morning, watched Death Becomes Her and ate the world’s burniest pizza. Awesome weekend. Rocca aweh! 

alexsweetcharity.blogspot.com
So much love, and my ass is too big for that dress - White girl got junk yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment