Monday 31 March 2014

Who has more fun?

Two month ago I walked into Hairitage Hair Salon to have my hair dyed back to its natural colour (a dark brunette). An hour later I was blonde! Since then the social experiment has proved very fruitful. Do blondes have more fun? I can certainly say that they do get noticed more. Gone are the days when I waited in queues. I simply pull into a gas station and immediately get served. No coins for the car-guard - no problem. "Don't worry ma-um, next time" they all say. And tossing ones curls has never been so fun. 

Perhaps my new Arian looks have inspired a different lifestyle, I spend more time in the sun (this is crucial for me not to look like a salamander), I surf more and spend a lot of time on the beach. Do blondes have more fun?

Having blonde hair 'forces' me to go and visit the salon more often as I am blessed with the ability of rapid hair growth (wonderful for the hair on my head - not so fab for the rest of my body), which means more head rubs and more time on the massage chair. It also means more consulting time with the wonderful Macheila Purchase who has become therapist and stylist. So I am more relaxed and happier.

As for fun, I will always have fun. 

alexsweetcharity.blogspot.com
Before and after. Thanks Hairitage Hair Salon make an appointment see link here 


No comments:

Post a Comment